EVENING 5: Five things you need to know today
EVENING 5: AirAsia working to regularise PN17 condition
Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. AirAsia Group Bhd, which has been classified as a Practice Note 17, is in the midst of formulating a plan according to chief Tan Sri Tony Fernandes.
2. United Overseas Bank Ltd has said that it is paying around SG$5 billion for Citigroup’s consumer banking businesses in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
3. Criticism continues to flow in for Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki.
4. Technology stocks on Bursa Malaysia tumbled following an overnight rout on the Nasdaq.
5. KESM Industries Bhd said its plant in Tianjin has stopped production to observe lockdown regulations.