Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The KL High Court strikes out Serba Dinamik’s bid to halt the appointment of an interim liquidator.
2. Equity firm CVC Capital Partners is said to be selling funeral service provider Nirvana Asia.
3. Former MIC president and Sungai Siput MP Tun S Samy Vellu passes away at the age of 86.
4. Tenaga Nasional receives RM1.9 billion from the federal government for the ICPT mechanism.
5. Penang revokes the honorific title it had conferred upon former premier Datuk Seri Najib Razak.