Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top Glove Corp sinks into the red, hurt by escalating costs and normalisation in demand and average selling prices.
2. Think tank SERC revises upwards its GDP growth projection for Malaysia to 6.5% from an initial 5.2%.
3. MoF says the green transition needs to be gradual to avoid potential negative spillover effects like job losses.
4. AME REIT eyes three more industrial properties for potential acquisition from AME Elite Consortium.
5. Petrosaudi International is said to have pumped in US$185 million of 1MDB monies into its subsidiary.