Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bursa Malaysia falls while the country’s daily FX turnover jumps after the US Fed delivered another 75 bps rate hike.
2. India’s Supreme Court refuses to lift a 2018 halt on IHH Healthcare’s open offer for Fortis Healthcare shares.
3. SRC International withdraws its lawsuit against Tan Sri Lim Soon Peng “on the basis of without any admission of guilt or liability”.
4. Bina Darulaman mulls diversifying into the agriculture, renewable energy and telecommunications sectors.
5. Lembaga Tabung Haji posts a total income of RM1.47 billion for 1H22, with total deposits of RM88.09 billion.