Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The World Bank has raised its 2022 economic growth forecast for Malaysia to 6.4% from 5.5% previously.
2. The US dollar continued its dominant run over other global currencies.
3. Analysts remain uncertain about Sapura Energy Bhd’s prospects.
4. PT Resources Holdings Bhd was the market’s most actively traded stock for the day on its modest debut.
5. VS Industry Bhd saw its 4QFY22 earnings hit by impairments.