Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Lawyers acting for the late Sulu Sultan are said to be in the process of submitting an application to seize assets belonging to Petroliam Nasional Bhd.
2. The FBM KLCI ended today below the 1,400-psychological mark.
3. Scientex Bhd saw its 4QFY22 earnings slip despite posting record revenue.
4. Furniture maker Poh Huat Resources Holdings Bhd saw its earnings for 3QFY22 jump 64%.
5. Berjaya Corp Bhd’s joint venture company is planning a RM1 billion bond.