Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The PAC raises concern over an increase of RM100 billion in the federal government's debt from 2020 to 2021.
2. PM Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob says to wait till tomorrow to find out if Budget 2023 will be presented.
3. The EPF invests in the development of a 100% pre-leased logistics hub in the Klang city of Bukit Raja.
4. MRCB buys Quill Resources Holding’s 39% stake in Sentral REIT’s manager Sentral REIT Management.
5. Tealive owner Loob Holding will reportedly revisit IPO plans once it reaches its store expansion target.