Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The King will pick Malaysia’s next prime minister after meeting with BN MPs to determine who has majority support.
2. Shares of TIME dotCom jump after the group said it will pay shareholders a special dividend of up to RM1 billion.
3. The Edge Communications editor emeritus Ahmad Azam Mohd Aris is freed of criminal defamation charges.
4. Sime Darby Plantation’s 3QFY2022 net profit falls 34.98% on lower earnings from its upstream segment.
5. AirAsia X continues its flight to recovery, posting a net profit of RM25.1 million for its latest fiscal quarter.