Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MBSB says its chairman Tan Sri Azlan Zainol, who was also former EPF CEO, passed away earlier this afternoon.
2. Malaysia says it may consider halting exports to the EU in retaliation for the trade bloc's new deforestation regulation.
3. The government and Abdul Razak Baginda file appeals after being found liable for the death of Altantuya Shaariibuu.
4. Harn Len Corp buys a plantation outfit from Jakel group for RM54.7 million, confirming a report by The Edge.
5. Serba Dinamik Holdings has finally submitted its annual report for FY2022, after much delay since Oct 31, 2022.