Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Shares of MyEG Services Bhd sank on news reports about the impending reversion of immigration services.
2. Hartalega Holdings Bhd slipped into the red in the 3QFY2023 on significant moderation in average selling prices and lower sales volume, along with higher energy and labour costs.
3. Minister of Finance Inc-owned Perbadanan Nasional Bhd obtained a RM46 million summary judgement from the High Court against Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd’s executives.
4. The Social Security Organisation has emerged as Cypark Resources Bhd’s substantial shareholder.
5. The Real Estate and Housing Developers’ Association Malaysia has expressed concerns over the government’s decision to maintain the recalibration fee at RM1,500 under the Labour Recalibration Programme.